Cutting your parts slightly oversized
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You want to contour mill all parts on your CNC-machine to obtain four clean sides.
- In order to do that, you want to cut the parts slightly oversized on your saw.
- However, you have no way of calculating or defining oversize dimensions for each part.
The flexible part sizes functionality in OPTIMIZER PROFESSIONAL allows you to easily calculate or define oversize dimensions for each part.
- Enter or calculate an oversize value for each part.
- Use the oversize dimensional values to construct the cutting patterns.
- Both the oversized and the finished dimensions of each part can be included on the labels and/or in the project documentation.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Have a look at some of the other use cases of OPTIMIZER PROFESSIONAL.Other use cases
Take a closer look at OPTIMIZER PROFESSIONAL, our solution for companies with less than 5 people on the shopfloor.Discover our solution
Do you have
specific questions? Are you ready to
spar with an expert?Get in touch