Flexible import of CNC-instructions
Does this sound familiar?
- Your CNC-instructions come from multiple sources and are defined in different file formats?
- All the CNC-info is there, but your machine does not recognize its file format?
- The operator is endlessly searching for the correct machine files?
CAM CENTER it is possible to
centralize all the CNC-info in
® OPTIMIZER. There the instuctions are saved in the
NC Draw format , the
® universal data format for CNC-instructions.
- Whether the instructions are stored
inside a DXF, an MPR, a CIX, a HOP or any other file format
, you can simply
insert them into your parts list.
- After optimization you have the flexibility to
export all the instructions to
a broad range of machine file formats.
- For each part a
barcode can be included on the label that links to the correct machine file.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Recently we have organized a
CAM CENTER, showcasing all its main features and use cases.
Have a look at some of the
other interesting possibilities CAM CENTER has to offer.More features