Get the maximum out of your nesting machine
Does this sound familiar?
- You have the feeling that your nesting machine is too slow.
- You don't have enough grip on the behavior of the milling tool.
- You have issues milling out smaller parts in the layout.
- Side or backface operations need to be filtered out by the operator at the machine.
- The operator wrestles with scrap pieces that are too big.
- It is hard to control the labelling functionality on your nesting machine.
CAM CENTER it is possible to
take closer control of the milling operations and get the maximum out of your nesting machine.
- Speed up the nesting process with the
stay down nesting
- Take full control of the milling tool:
start outside your layout, customize lead-in & lead-out, set the throughfeed speed, etc.
- Nest out
with the utmost care: define
multiple operation passes
, select the milling tool for each pass, etc.
- Automatic creation of extra CNC-files
for each part with side or backface operations.
- Perfect scrap handling:
mill bigger scrap into smaller pieces.
- Control the
on your nesting machine, customize label design.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Recently we have organized a
CAM CENTER, showcasing all its main features and use cases.
Watch the webinar
Have a look at some of the
other interesting possibilities CAM CENTER has to offer.More features